    K8V model?

    Thanks,
    Lou

    Lou, Jan 14, 2007

  2. Lou

    Lou Guest

    Its working now. MB temp is 35c. I found some info about
    Asus Probe (and other software like MBM) giving false
    reading like 127c.
    http://www.devhardware.com/c/a/PC-C...s-with-Thermal-Probes-and-External-Sensors/1/

    I rebooted to BIOS and checked there and it now shows 35c. I
    then went back to WXP and Asus Probe now shows 35c also.
    No worries.

    Lou

    Lou, Jan 14, 2007