    that I had an R50E. Looked all over the laptop itself and there was no clue
    to its model that I could find. Any clues?

    Bob Gardner

    Bob Gardner, Sep 29, 2006

  2. Bob Gardner

    djc Guest

    there should be a label on the bottom, probably next to the windows
    licence sticker.

    djc, Sep 29, 2006

  3. Bob Gardner

    John Guest

    The label is on the bezel at the lower right of the LCD, to the right of the
    indicator lights.

    John, Sep 30, 2006
  4. Bob Gardner

    singa Guest

    the manual book should be the best and right thing for this

    http://www.ibm-laptop-batteries.net

    singa, Sep 30, 2006
  5. Bob Gardner

    Bob Gardner Guest

    Thanks, John. That's one place I failed to look (duh).

    Bob

    Bob Gardner, Sep 30, 2006