    zara Guest

    Are the pics??

    BWAAAHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA!

    zara, Sep 8, 2007

  2. Are you blind as well as stupid? You've been told where they are a
    number of times, moron.

    Michelle Steiner, Sep 8, 2007

  3. zara

    zara Guest

    I was - 3 hrs by a fast offshore boat. The Jungle Brothers were
    "entertaining". You should go there - talk your Jamaican shit, mon.
    They'll cut your fucking heart out, Bozo.

    zara, Sep 8, 2007
  4. zara

    zara Guest

    Do you keep your eyes closed during sex?

    zara, Sep 9, 2007
  5. zara

    zara Guest

    He's had you all chasing your tails for ten years?? Truly amazing.

    this fits you and most of the others:

    "Everybody's looking for something.
    Some of them want to get used by you
    Some of them want to be abused." original by -Anne Lennox

    zara, Sep 9, 2007
  6. zara

    Ian Gregory Guest

    You mean Annie Lennox (born Ann Griselda Lennox). You butchered
    the lyrics too - that really is unforgivable! Or perhaps you just
    subconciously excised the bits that apply to yourself?

    Ian

    Ian Gregory, Sep 9, 2007
  7. zara

    zara Guest

    the lyrics were posted as: "original by- Anne Lennox".

    zara, Sep 9, 2007
  8. zara

    Wes Groleau Guest

    I imagine neither I nor the dork is the only one who hasn't.
    Why would we want to exert the incredible effort
    of one mouse click to view the absence (or presence)
    of a troll?

    Wes Groleau, Sep 9, 2007
  9. zara

    zara Guest

    Gee - if you were in Kindergarten you might have gotten a Gold Star.

    zara, Sep 9, 2007