Where to buy stuff for overclocking?

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Michael Shaffer, Jul 26, 2003.

  1. Where's the cheapest place to get the conductive material for bridging
    the AthlonXP? I only need a little bit.

    Michael Shaffer, Jul 26, 2003

  2. Michael Shaffer

    Job60 Guest

    Job60, Jul 27, 2003

  3. Michael Shaffer

    Job60 Guest

    Have one of these! Free to any one in the US/ Except Alaska and
    Hawaii......Will make a nice B-Day gift for HOMIE .
    [email protected]

    Job60, Jul 27, 2003
  4. Michael Shaffer

    0_Qed Guest

    "Some" better_er than in an UN_subfloored attic ...
    I'd =dare= say.

    :)
    Qed.

    0_Qed, Jul 27, 2003
  5. Michael Shaffer

    TomG Guest

    how in the H - E double L do you get a flock of sheep into the attic???

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 115,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Jul 27, 2003
  6. Michael Shaffer

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    One at a time, single file?

    Jerry Polyak, Jul 27, 2003
  7. Michael Shaffer

    TomG Guest

    really! and you better have a floor up there as was already alluded to...
    poor sheep in that summer heat!

    TomG, Jul 27, 2003
  8. Michael Shaffer

    Leon Rowell Guest

    He just leaves the attic door open and walks into the living room with his velcro
    gloves and knee high waders in his hand, BAM!, up the stairs they go wide eyed
    with fear..... (He tries to say it's wide eyed with ecstasy but we all know
    better) HeHe

    Leon Rowell, Jul 27, 2003