  1. jaypi

    jaypi Guest

    Where would be the best place to buy SUN system and peripherals?

    jaypi, Mar 6, 2004

  2. What continent are you living in.

    Regards Ian Donaldson

    Newtownards
    Northern Ireland

    Ian Donaldson, Mar 6, 2004

  3. It would depend where you are, whether you want new or used, whether
    you need Sun support on it, how much you are spending, how heavy it is

    I have a few Suns (and a few other UNIX) boxes for home use only. I
    tend to buy from www.ebay.com and ship them from the USA to the UK, as
    prices are a lot lower in the USA. But of course, if I wanted a SPARC
    20, which are fetching virtually nothing in the UK, I would be silly
    to pay the shipping costs to the UK.

    Unless you can give more information, nobody can help you. But I guess
    you have already had lots of dealers contacting you and saying they
    can sell you Sun kit.

    Who cares anyway, Mar 6, 2004
  4. What continent are you living in.

    Regards Ian Donaldson

    Newtownards
    Northern Ireland

    Ian Donaldson, Mar 6, 2004
  5. jaypi

    jaypi Guest

    I'm in Seattle WA and looking for used one mostly.

    Where would be the best place to buy SUN system and peripherals?

    jaypi, Mar 7, 2004
  6. ebay.com and www.anysystem.com (Check out their ebay shop as well.
    Currently anysystem.com is running $1 shipping). I've bought from them
    and they have very good service and coverage for sun systems

    Bruno Saverio Delbono, Mar 7, 2004