    DVD+RW 4X

    Sun Solaris 10 1/05 x86
    SunOS helios 5.10 Generic_Patch_118844-30 i86pc i386 i86pc

    fabian.juarez, Jun 1, 2006

  2. fabian.juarez

    jimp Guest

    store.sun.com

    jimp, Jun 1, 2006

  3. Hi,

    Good choice.

    No stores anywhere since Sun sells via resellers only, not shops same
    here in Sweden.
    You need to find a local reseller in Mexico, have you looked at Suns
    Mexico site, http://mx.sun.com/?

    /michael

    Michael Laajanen, Jun 1, 2006
  4. fabian.juarez

    arthur wouk Guest

    :Recently I has adopted Sun Solaris 10 to my PC x86. Several friends
    :recommend me the use of a Sun USB Keyboard to approach all the features
    :eek:f this system but in my country (Mexico) don't exist any store to buy
    :it.
    :
    :please, recommend me sites that sell this equipment to delivery
    :worldwide to buy it and use my Sun Solaris box better than now.
    :
    :Thanks in advance!
    :
    :Fabián Alejandro Juárez Martínez
    :Intel Pentium 4 a 3.06 GHz
    :pCChips M975
    :512 MB DDR
    :DD 40 GB
    :DVD+RW 4X
    :
    :Sun Solaris 10 1/05 x86
    :SunOS helios 5.10 Generic_Patch_118844-30 i86pc i386 i86pc
    :

    i got mine on ebay.

    arthur wouk, Jun 6, 2006
  5. A good choice!

    Thanks!

    Fabian Juarez, Jun 11, 2006
  6. Thanks... I'll go to Ingram Micro to buy it!

    See you soon!

    Fabian Juarez, Jun 11, 2006
  7. fabian.juarez

    Huge Guest