Where to get latest IC7 bios?

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Rudolph McCrack, Jan 17, 2004.

  1. Flashmenu keeps saying the v2.0 bios is not available on both the FTP
    servers it shows so where else can I get it?

    Rudolph McCrack, Jan 17, 2004

  2. Rudolph McCrack

    TomG Guest

    ensure you are using the newest Flashmenu (1.32) and I have the bios in
    zipped format on my server at the address below, and you can find it on
    Abit's FTP site under the Flashmenu folder at:

    ftp://ftp.abit.com.tw/pub/download/flashmenu

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 120,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Jan 17, 2004

  3. I am using 1.32. I just tried again and got the same error. I've
    downloaded it manually from the link you provided and pointed
    Flashmenu to the file on my HDD and I'm now at 2.0. Thanks.

    Rudolph McCrack, Jan 17, 2004
  4. Rudolph McCrack

    TomG Guest

    sure. not sure why Flashmenu is not working as this is the second time I
    have heard of this issue with Flashmenu and the 2.0 bios for IC7 boards.
    Abit was a little loose with regards to this update and their normal
    procedures as they didn't even get around to posting a file telling us what
    was new with the 2.0 update for well over a week after they posted the bios
    file.

    TomG, Jan 17, 2004
  5. Rudolph McCrack

    Dion L Heap Guest

    Yep, it's same with me Tom, when I ran flashmenu and was at 1.9, it told me
    I had the latest bios and was up to date, had to download the bios and point
    it to it on my HD.

    regards,

    Dion L Heap
    www.thetophouse.com

    Dion L Heap, Jan 18, 2004
  6. Rudolph McCrack

    TomG Guest

    something "different" about how things are working, or *not* working, with
    2.0 in IC7, eh?

    TomG, Jan 18, 2004