Where to get the AddressBook data back from after iSync trashed it???

Discussion in 'Apple' started by silverdr, Jan 22, 2004.

  1. silverdr

    silverdr Guest

    Hi,

    since my iSync happily trashed some important entries (dunno whom to
    blame now), I am very urgently looking for some help on the matter.

    The only thing I found, which _might_ still contain the old data is
    located at:

    /Library/Application\ Support/SyncService/505/EngineData/Data/ ...

    I do not, however know if there is any chance of using those files or
    extracting the data from them??? Also if anybody knows other way of
    getting the data back?

    The *.previous are invalid too... :-(

    Help on the matter would be highly appreciated!

    silverdr, Jan 22, 2004

  2. silverdr

    silverdr Guest

    Sure. And did a copy of the whole user dir before doing that... no. It's
    not there.

    I hoped that maybe some programmers could know the file formats of the
    files in the given directory, which came from a completely different
    setup and could hold the (older version) of the missing data.

    silverdr, Jan 24, 2004