  1. Sonco

    Sonco Guest

    Need a new laptop and wondering if you guys know where the deals are ?

    Sonco, Sep 28, 2004

  2. Sonco

    John Guest

    John, Sep 28, 2004

  3. Sonco

    Quaoar Guest

    ....also try www.newegg.com , www.cosco.com (if a member).

    Quaoar, Sep 28, 2004
  4. Sonco

    robotron -X- Guest

    robotron -X-, Sep 28, 2004
  5. Sonco

    ikenfixit Guest

    Sorry, I sell on E-bay and we sell Xl'nt refurbs.. (were one of those
    who take care of our customers).. Have 5 used units on the Bay now.
    If you'd like to see go to the homepage and check ebay store link.
    (We sell to every part of the US and Canada, And have met great
    people as well as honest ebayers). So Were not all bad from 500 miles
    away. Ken http://home.mchsi.com/~ikenfixit/

    ikenfixit, Sep 29, 2004