    installation of XP Pro but i have no extra ati tabs or anything in display
    properties, why is this?

    TIA for any help.

    Lee, May 28, 2004

  2. Lee

    John McGaw Guest

    Display Properties > Settings > Advanced Anything show there? That is
    where all of my Radeon-specific stuff shows up.

    John McGaw, May 29, 2004

  3. Lee

    Lee Guest

    Hi John

    No all i got in tabs is: General, Adapter, Monitor, Troubleshoot and Colour
    Management

    Lee, May 29, 2004
  4. Lee

    JT Guest

    Try downloading the ATI Control Panel separately and install.

    JT, May 29, 2004
  5. Lee

    Lee Guest

    Cheers all i realised what i done looks like i downloaded the driver and
    control panal separately i didn't download the complete package :) i
    installed the control panal and everything is cool now!

    cheers.

    Lee, May 29, 2004