  1. wheres the FN key??? anyone know ... im at work .. and this keyboard
    dont have one i guess .. maybee theres one on my lap top .. but either
    way wheres is at .. or what do i press ?

    italianorecordings, Jan 19, 2006

  2. italianorecordings

    Harry Guest

    its on a laptop/notebook........mines between Ctrl and the Windoz shut down
    key.

    It's a key used to bring into play the other function on keys that have 2
    functions.

    Harry, Jan 19, 2006

  3. Right next to the "any" key.

    Someone left their screenlock off again?

    Peter

    Peter T. Breuer, Jan 19, 2006
  4. italianorecordings

    Notan Guest

    Screenlock?

    Notan

    Notan, Jan 19, 2006
  5. italianorecordings

    CeeBee Guest

    Line up the tip of your nose with your keyboard. Now close your eyes and hit
    the third key on the right, two rows down.

    If that doesn't work, try any other key.

    CeeBee, Jan 20, 2006