Which Asus P35 chipset motherboard for DDR2 can boot with 4 x 2 Gb ram ?

Discussion in 'Asus' started by J, Jun 13, 2008.

  1. J

    J Guest

    As said.

    I have bad experience with

    - MSI Neo2-FR
    - Gigabyte EP35C-DS3R

    They make booting recycles and does not come through, when I insert
    all 8 Gb ram. With 3 x 2 Gb they boot.
    The ram is 4 identical sticks of Mushkin DDR2 2 Gb pc6400 (1.8 volt).
    This is a recommended brand for MSI.

    Do you know a good combination of ram and motherboard ? I prefer with
    DDR2 ram. The cpu is wolfdale E8400.

    The PSU is Chill Innovation 510 watt.

    Thanking you in advance !

    John

    J, Jun 13, 2008

  2. J

    J Guest

    On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 07:21:26 -0400, "ytrewq" <> wrote:

    >I assume you are running a 64 bit OS like Vista64 or a 64 bit Linux distro.
    >What happens if you increase voltage of RAM and NB?
    >Have you consulted Mushkin Support Forum?

    Thank you, I will try to find that forum.

    best regards

    John

    J, Jun 15, 2008