    Please help me...

    Thanks

    regards

    Papcina, Aug 30, 2004

  2. Papcina

    James Guest

    I would say the 3..5.00.10 (M64PRO). But that's from reading the
    descriptions.

    James, Aug 30, 2004

  3. Papcina

    Papcina Guest

    Papcina, Aug 30, 2004
  4. Papcina

    Papcina Guest

    Papcina, Aug 30, 2004
  5. Papcina

    Papcina Guest

    hi again...
    so I took a shot and flashed my card with a BIOS I found on this site
    http://www.x86-secret.com/articles/nvbios.htm#TnT2 (TNT2M64 without
    TV-out, bios 3,05.....)
    I went in DOS, wrote nvflash -f name-of-bios.rom and.... wtf?!?!?
    it gave me this:

    bla bla bla.......
    file opened succesfully
    bla bla bla.......
    Warning: ROM file Subsystem ID (0000.0000) doesn't match chip
    PCI Subsystem ID (1043.0201)
    Error: PCI Subsystem mismatch

    Why this happened?
    Then I flashed the card with original BIOS and it is OK now...
    Can anyone help me? Please?

    Regards

    P.S.- The BIOS I downloaded is only 38Kb large, and the original is
    64Kb......

    Papcina, Aug 30, 2004
  6. Yep... I did the same... I have the same card... but when I flashed it... I
    got a 16Mb Card! So reflashed to get everything back in order...

    I got the same messages tho' and the flash did go thru'...

    If you find the right one... drop me a line...

    aleX

    Alex Layfield, Sep 9, 2004
  7. Papcina

    Papcina Guest

    If I find it, be sure I will let you know.... but the problem is that
    all of the BIOS I downloaded the nvflash after can't open or gives
    that message. And I tried opening that BIOSes with BIOS Editor and
    they workedn fine... so wtf???!?! :))

    Regards

    Papcina, Sep 10, 2004
  8. Papcina

    Mal Guest

    why are you trying to flash the rom on your video card?

    Mal, Sep 10, 2004
  9. The old dangerous boredom...

    Seeing if I can sqeeze any thing more out of the card... also I read that
    Rivatuner, as excellent as it is, can shorten the card's life as opposed to
    a BIOS overclock right from the start...

    aleX

    Living Life on a Shoestring...

    Alex Layfield, Sep 10, 2004
  10. I also think, Papcina, that if the size of the new BIOS is different... i.e.
    38K as opposed to the 64K that's on the card, the nvflash will warn anyhow,
    whether it's a good .rom or not...

    I too have 4 samples...

    aleX

    The more one knows, the more confused...

    Alex Layfield, Sep 10, 2004
  11. Papcina

    bp Guest

    Over clocking is over clocking. It doesn't matter what you use to do
    it with.

    bp, Sep 10, 2004
  12. Papcina

    Papcina Guest

    yes, I founded on the net an web page with only one ROM but it is also
    and less then 50K... I will try all of them today or tomorrow to se if
    any of them is good... by the way, you have the ASUS TNT2 or other?

    Regards

    Papcina, Sep 10, 2004
  13. Papcina

    Papcina Guest

    Hi, I have an ASUS TNT2 bla bla bla....
    what would be if I flash the card with an BIOS which is from an
    Gainward or other manufacturer but with the same chip?
    And can you open the original ROM with the Ray Adams BIOS editor? I
    can't, it says me that it has an old unsupported block.
    Anyway, I tried all five BIOS I had and every time I received the
    message that the .rom file couldn't be opened.....
    do you have any suggestion?

    Regards

    Papcina, Sep 10, 2004
  14. Papcina

    Papcina Guest

    maybe you will be interested for this... it is not a BIOS though...
    :))
    http://freeweb.siol.net/jerman55/HP/AGPset.htm
    and http://freeweb.siol.net/jerman55/HP/mods.htm check that RGB video
    filter...

    regards..

    P.S.- Searching for the who knows what time again the BIOS on the
    net...

    Papcina, Sep 10, 2004
  15. Papcina

    Papcina Guest

    could you please send me on mail that BIOS you've flashed it (the one
    that after gave you 16MB)?

    Regards

    Papcina, Sep 10, 2004