Which Board To Get Either GA-7N400 Pro2 or GA-7NNXP

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by Mark, Oct 31, 2003.

  1. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Hi

    I am about to upgrade my system and am looking at getting a board that will
    keep me future proof as much as possible until I can justify getting a AMD
    64. The two boards that I have been looking at are

    GA-7NNXP and the GA-7N400 Pro2 from looking at the specs the only difference
    I can see is that the 7NNXP has got Dual Lan. The system I will be building
    is as below so if anyone knows of any known conflicts please could you be so
    kind as to let me know as I intend to order everything on Monday

    AMD 2500+
    2x 256MB Crucial DDR 400
    Tyan 9600Pro Radeon Card
    Qtec 550 watt PSU

    I will be adding 2 x 120GB WD 8mb cache drives and a 80GB WD drive also a
    pioneer A106 DVD drive and Lite On CDR drive from my existing system to the
    machine.

    Thanks

    Mark

    Mark, Oct 31, 2003