Which driver to use for nVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Pro

Discussion in 'HP' started by Sanjay, Dec 29, 2003.

  1. Sanjay

    Sanjay Guest

    Hi,

    I want to upgrade the driver for my video card (nVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Pro).
    I have an HP Pavillion PC (Model # D7205S) with a Pentium III
    processor, 128MB RAM running Windows Me. I looked in the drivers
    section of nvidia's web site. They list 3 options for video card
    drivers:

    1. GeForce and TNT2
    2. Quadro
    3. RIVA 128 / 128ZX