    Which FP LCD dual monitor video adapters will work with these PCs?

    Thanks,

    Mike

    Mike, Mar 11, 2006

  2. Mike

    Tom Scales Guest

    Pretty much anything AGP. As long as it fits. I have a Radeon 9800 Pro in
    my GX-260 tower.

    Tom Scales, Mar 12, 2006

  3. Mike

    journey Guest

    I looked in my System applet hardware profile and it says that I have
    a Radeon X600 256M Hypermemory. I have no idea if this is low end,
    high end, whatever. I do know that it supports a 2405FPW and 2001FP
    wonderfully.

    Journey

    journey, Mar 12, 2006
  4. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Is this OEM Dell? Are you using two monitors with it?

    Mike

    Mike, Mar 12, 2006
  5. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Dell OEM using it with two monitors?

    Mike

    Mike, Mar 12, 2006
  6. Mike

    journey Guest

    OK I know I should know this, but what is OEM. I think it means
    directly from Dell as an option, right?

    If so, yes -- I opted for it when I bought my E510 desktop in
    December.

    I would imagine the card is sold separately too.

    It works great for me.

    Journey

    journey, Mar 12, 2006
  7. Mike

    Mike Guest

    In this case, it's a video card built for Dell should have most of the same
    features as the retaill card.

    Mie

    Mike, Mar 12, 2006
  8. Mike

    journey Guest

    Oh yeah, I remember in the "old days" when the big 3 pc-by-mail
    vendors were Gateway, Micron, and Dell, reading about how the OEM
    versions sometimes have fewer features -- at the time it mostly seemed
    to apply to sound cards.

    Journey

    journey, Mar 12, 2006
  9. Mike

    Tom Scales Guest

    Careful. That's likely a PCI-E card, which won't fit in the GX-260/280.
    They can be purchased for AGP, but are harder to find.

    Tom Scales, Mar 12, 2006
  10. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Good memory.