    Here are links to the ATI remote and the Logitech keyboards
    http://www.ati.com/products/remotewonder2/index.html
    http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/productlist/US/EN,crid=2155&categoryid=417

    gaikokujinkyofusho, Nov 17, 2005

  2. gaikokujinkyofusho

    J. Clarke Guest

    Bluetooth is deliberately designed to be short range, however my Logitech
    Bluetooth keyboard works fine in every room in my house (I just tried it).
    It's a small house though, metal-lath plaster on wood frame, so YMMV.

    I don't really like the ATI remote very much--it works fine with ATI MMC but
    it's not all that happy otherwise in my experience. The Logitech DiNovo
    has some degree of functionality with everything I've thrown at it.
    http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/productlist/US/EN,crid=2155&categoryid=417

    J. Clarke, Nov 17, 2005

  3. gaikokujinkyofusho

    Newbury Guest

    There is always the option to add an extender. I have one I picked up at
    radio shack that works on every remote I have. There is even an external
    antenna that can be added to extend the range of the extender.

    Newb

    Newbury, Nov 17, 2005