Which is best auto performance boost - ASUS X-570 TUF Gaming mobo

Discussion in 'Asus' started by zebmanMOBOPoint, Jan 27, 2020.

  1. zebmanMOBOPoint

    zebmanMOBOPoint

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2020
    So many options in BIOS with almost no explanation for each as to what it will actually do. Example:

    "EZ Tuning Systems Normal or Pre-configured Profile for improved perfomance

    Performance Enhancer Auto Default Level1 Level2 Level3 (OC)

    OC Tuner - Boosts everything it can.

    Performance Bias"

    I like the idea of a good auto OC boost system but what is really the difference between all of these choices. Currently I am using the XMP memory profile and Performance Enhancer Level 1. This is a new board and CPU (Ryzen 7 3700x) and memory in old box.

    Any thoughts?

    zebmanMOBOPoint, Jan 27, 2020