Which is the better MOBO?

Discussion in 'Motherboard Purchase Recommendations' started by 4scoresn7yrsago, May 11, 2012.

  1. 4scoresn7yrsago

    4scoresn7yrsago

    Joined:
    May 11, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I got an ASUS P5DL2-VM and MSI G41M4-F

    Which one is best for these specs, and also I'm using this for a gaming setup:

    WIN7 PROFESSIONAL 32-bit
    1.86 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 Conroe
    G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
    Zotac Geforce GT 430 1gb
    600watt psu
    WD5000 500gb HDD

    It would nice if I didn't get recommendations to get other hardware and would just get an answer and why, thanks .

    P.S: should I upgrade to 64-bit? I know I should, but I still want to keep my stuff.

    4scoresn7yrsago, May 11, 2012