    And why?

    Many thanks,
    Rolando.

    Rolando, Dec 15, 2006

  2. Rolando

    heycarnut Guest

    I have both among my collection of 50 or so cards...

    The 7800GS is a bit faster stock than a 6800U stock. It will overclock
    like crazy, however, compared to the 6800U, at least the three I use
    do. In this case, especially at high resolutions and with eye-candy
    turned up, it is quite a bit faster than the 6800U. I see over 50%
    better frame rates in the slower parts of say far cry at 1600x1200 with
    the goodies turned up, and the card running ~15% overclocked.

    heycarnut, Dec 16, 2006

  3. Rolando

    groh Guest

    Hi Rolando!

    There is new "King of the AGP" Radeon X1950 Pro AGP!! It's coming soo
    release anytime this week.... It's faster than both 7800gs & 680
    Ultra!!!!! Good price and come with 512mb!!!

    I ll buy it when it's release! Here more information abt Radeon X195
    Pro AGP

    Daimond Viper info.

    http://www.diamondmm.com/X1950PRO512AGP.php

    GeCube Info.

    http://www.gecube.com/products-detail.php?prod_id=63640

    Sapphire Info.

    http://tinyurl.com/u5v9d

    You can type "X1950 Pro Agp" in Google, there is more information abou
    that...

    X1950 Pro AGP is new King!!!

    My mobo

    Intel 3.06ghz
    768 Rambus PC800 memory
    100 gb HD
    Radeon 9800 Pro 128mb (yay! about the time to upgrade!!! )
    WinXP
    500watt P

    groh, Dec 16, 2006
  4. Rolando

    Rolando Guest

    groh ha scritto:
    hi,
    but my friend want give me one of these....
    It's a gift,because he sell both videocard.

    Rolando, Dec 17, 2006
  5. Rolando

    Rolando Guest

    thanks!!!