    in mem chip, but it will not fit this dell, cut out is about 5 mm diff
    position , bit confused!

    col

    techguys, Jan 1, 2008

  2. techguys

    Tom Scales Guest

    Tom Scales, Jan 1, 2008

  3. http://crucial.com/store/listparts.aspx?model=OptiPlex 170L Series

    Next time, try using mixed case and punctuation... ;-)

    --

    Regards,
    Hank Arnold

    Hank Arnold (MVP), Jan 1, 2008
  4. techguys

    mr-b Guest

    mr-b, Jan 1, 2008
  5. techguys

    Ben Myers Guest

    DDR. Try PC2700 non-ECC, non-buffered. Very much vanilla memory. It's the
    same motherboard and everything else as the Dimension 2400. Only difference is
    the front plastic bezel... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Jan 1, 2008
  6. techguys

    mr-b Guest