Which modified Lian Li case to buy for SLI game computer?.

Discussion in 'MSI' started by Guest, May 18, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hello all, I'm planning to build a SLI game rig with the following
    components.

    1. MSI K8N Neo4-SLI motherboard
    2. AMD Athon 64 3500+ cup (Winchester core)
    3. Corsair XPERT TWINXP 1024 3200XL DDR 400 1Gig
    4. 2x Chaintech SE6600 Geforce 6600 GT PCIe video cards
    5. Silverstone Zeus ST65ZF 650 w PSU
    6 2x Western Digital 74D Raptor 74 Gig HDD (Raid 0)
    7. Western Digial caviar 74 gigabyte 7200 rpm data backup HDD
    8. Plextor PX-716A DVD Writer

    I've been looking for the perfect case with the provision that it provide
    good air flow for cooling.and I've settled on the Lian Li PC-V1000-BOW or
    the Lian Li PC-V1100-BOW from http://www.performance-pcs.com.
    BOW=(Bolt on window)

    The PC-V1000
    http://www.performance-pcs.com/cata...=2768&osCsid=5d76b1c0cb31cdf6e7d82f6290f83b4c

    And the PC-V1100-BOW
    http://www.performance-pcs.com/cata...=2846&osCsid=6bedfd7196c6b3a7dfbfc4c58ea1bc26

    Both come with options for modifications from performance-pcs.com such as
    drill holes on the acrylic side panel for 80, 92 and 120mm fans. Also they
    both come with an options for a blowhole on top of the case for a 120mm fan.
    Performance-pcs.com is selling the PCV-V1000-BOW for $301.93 and the
    PC-V1100-BOW for about $360.93 with both modifications, that's allot of
    money for a case but I'm willing to pay for it because I like the two
    particular cases but I'm wondering whether there is a place were I can get
    these cases with the above aforementioned modifications for less money. If
    anybody know were I can get a better price for these item please respond to
    this post. Your prompt replies will be appreciated.

    Thanks

    Guest, May 18, 2005