    3. AMD + nVidia
    4. Intel + nVidia

    Better as in gerenal performance and compatibility.

    Humga, Jul 28, 2004

  2. Humga

    OCZ Guy Guest

    AMD + ATI.

    Full DUCKING stop.

    ATI + NVIDIA is also good RRRRRROOOOOOOOOEWWWWW.

    HELLO NURSE.

    OCZ Guy, Jul 28, 2004

  3. If you mean CPU + videocard... doesn't really matter AFAIK.

    If you mean chipset + videocard, then you're forgetting nVidia + nVidia,
    nVidia + ATi, VIA + ATi and VIA + nVidia.

    Myself, I've got a nForce2 Ultra 400 based mobo (Soltek SL-75FRN2-L) with a
    Athlon XP 2500+ (Barton-core) @ 3200+ and an ATi X800 Pro. Rock-solid and
    performance is excellent.

    =- Brian Dickens, the Netherlands

    Brian Dickens, Jul 28, 2004
  4. Humga

    Sean Guest

    Hey OCZ Guy, i was just wondering where are you from?

    Sean, Jul 29, 2004
  5. Humga

    Ben Pope Guest

    I guess thats CPU & Video?

    Compatibility is pretty much a non-issue.

    My personal fave right now is AMD CPU on nVidia chipset with ATI graphics.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Jul 29, 2004