    New Question Guest

    ABIT's comparison chart does compare these three boards. Which is the most
    advanced board: The V17, A17, or IC7-MAX3?

    New Question, Sep 26, 2003

  2. New Question

    Wayne S Guest

    Depends what you want to do and if you got a bottomless wallet.

    Overclocking, Peformance & Top Features - IC7-Max3 (Which i've got and has
    been 100% stable)
    New Features & Performance - AI7
    Budget - VI7

    Personally I would recommend the IC7-Max3 as it's been the best board I've
    owned for many years.

    Wayne S, Sep 26, 2003

  3. New Question

    New Question Guest

    What can the IC7-Max3 do that the AI7 can't?

    New Question, Sep 26, 2003
  4. New Question

    - HAL9000 Guest

    Hehehe, that's an idea. Drain your cpu water cooler and put in
    coffee. Make a fresh cup of coffee every time you switch on :)

    - HAL9000, Sep 26, 2003