Which Video card to use with 7N400 Pro 2 rev 2

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by GolfNut, Oct 18, 2004.

  1. GolfNut

    GolfNut Guest

    suggestions?? i use my system for all different things from general
    use to gaming to digital photo editing.

    i use a giga-byte motherboard based on the Nvidia chipset...should i
    consider switching to an Nvidia based video card for better
    compatibility or does it really matter?? i currently use an ATI card.

    if i switch to Nvidia based...what brand? i have used PNY in the
    past...i liked the card a lot.

    considering:

    PNY Verto 6800 GT 256MB (what does the GT stand for??)

    or

    PNY Verto 6800 128MB??

    suggestions??

    thanks in advance!