    Nathan Bean Guest

    i'm in washington dc... anybody here? looking for a win98 compatible
    motherboard... within reasonable driving distance...

    Nathan Bean, Aug 16, 2007

  2. Nathan Bean

    Paul Guest

    Do you have a computer recycler in your area ? Call around for
    prices.

    Paul

    Paul, Aug 16, 2007

  3. Nathan Bean

    Nathan Bean Guest

    we used to.. practical computer out in annadale has my go to place for
    used stuff for a decade
    --
    .... "A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of
    hardships."

    * TagZilla 0.066 * http://tagzilla.mozdev.org... but it closed last
    summer... haven't found a similar shop to replace it yet in the DC
    suburbs...

    Nathan Bean, Aug 17, 2007
  4. Nathan Bean

    Nathan Bean Guest

    we used to... good old practical computers in annandale was my go to
    place for over a decade... but they closed last summer... anybody in the
    DC area know of a good used computers shop?

    Nathan Bean, Aug 17, 2007