    that statement.

    Why can't Apple go all the way with iPod touch voice and give it the
    full plethora of controls?

    Le Chiffre, May 3, 2011

  2. Le Chiffre

    Lewis Guest

    The one that annoys me is there is no "redial" command.

    Oh, and there should be a weight given to names in the favorite list.

    Lewis, May 3, 2011

  3. Le Chiffre

    Paul Fuchs Guest

    Different topic, but it seems the podcaster gets to determine the
    controls on my iPod to some extent. For example, some of my podcasts
    have the backtrack 30 seconds circular arrow below the time slider in
    the middle and some don't.

    Paul Fuchs, May 3, 2011
  4. Le Chiffre

    Lewis Guest

    This is determined by if the file is bookmark able, as I recall.

    You can change a track to be bookmark-able.

    Lewis, May 4, 2011