Why can't I change preferences inside Appleworks spreadsheet?

Discussion in 'Apple' started by richard schumacher, Apr 27, 2006.

  1. I can't tell it to move one cell right after pressing enter; regardless
    of the setting it always moves down one cell. What th' heck?

    richard schumacher, Apr 27, 2006

  2. richard schumacher

    Gerry Guest

    Which enter key are you using? The Enter Key or the Enter/Return Key, if
    the former if should work, the later will not.

    Gerry, Apr 27, 2006

  3. Which enter key are you using? The Enter Key or the Enter/Return Key, if
    the former if should work, the later will not.[/QUOTE]

    !! Dang, that's it exactly. Thanks. Pity, this means that stuff I
    paste from outside will always go to the cells below, not to the left.

    richard schumacher, Apr 28, 2006
  4. richard schumacher

    Adrian Guest

    Why can't you use the Enter key?