    size. Too bad for my recipients using 56k dial-up connection. Kindly
    advise. Thank you very much.
    Regards from Chris

    Chris Kam, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Chris Kam

    Chris H. Guest

    More of a support question for Office XP, Chris. There's a setting (and I'm
    not running Office XP at the moment to clarify) which forces the attachment
    instead of being part of the message itself. Look under the email options.
    I believe you also need to be using Word as the email editor. If you can't
    locate the setting, I suggest you post to one of the public Office (or
    Outlook) newsgroups.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H., Jul 9, 2003

  3. Chris Kam

    Chris Kam Guest

    Thanks, and I've post my question in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general.

    Chris Kam, Jul 11, 2003