    (because only keyboards available with PS2 are
    noname rubbish in $2 shops, the IT guy claimed)
    - Even more crap tangled around the desk now)

    u235bomb, Jul 25, 2007

  2. u235bomb

    Arno Wagner Guest

    Whi is Pea Seas and everybody else is doing it...
    A lot. But the deciding factor likely is that you already
    have USB and can use it for KBD/Mouse as well, while
    for PS/2 you need a separate interface logic.
    Not true. You can, e.g., get a Chery G80-3000 with PS/2,
    and that is an excellent Keyboard.
    Huh? Replace one cable with one cable?

    Arno

    Arno Wagner, Jul 25, 2007