    The question then is, am I missing something, or have these items been elided
    from Font Book?

    -- James L. Ryan -- TaliesinSoft

    TaliesinSoft, Nov 2, 2004

  2. TaliesinSoft

    TaliesinSoft Guest

    Arthur,

    Many thanks for responding and, by golly, you hit the ol' nail on the head!

    As an alternative I found that a single click on the font name followed by a
    hovering over the font name at the bottom right, provided you have the
    several lines of font information displayed, will also reveal the foundry and
    copyright information.

    Jim

    -- James L. Ryan -- TaliesinSoft

    TaliesinSoft, Nov 3, 2004