    be providing this option like Nvidia does. How about it ATI? Assuming
    they read this newsgroup. Actually, this would be a really cool feature
    to add to Ray Adam's ATI Tools too.

    Peasant, Mar 7, 2006

  2. Peasant

    First of One Guest

    A few people mentioned the ability to create custom resolutions as an
    important reason for using Catalyst Control Center...

    First of One, Mar 8, 2006

  3. Peasant

    Starfleet Guest

    Ah, I dumped CCC because of it's high resource usage and it made my XP
    boot up time longer. I never noticed a custom res feature in them
    though, I'll have to seriously consider going back to them if they have
    that feature, thx.

    Starfleet, Mar 9, 2006
  4. Peasant

    First of One Guest

    See if the feature is in ATi Tray Tools, which is quickly becoming a
    preferred alternative to CCC. If it's not there, uninstall the utility with
    no harm done.

    First of One, Mar 10, 2006
  5. Peasant

    Starfleet Guest

    I've already uninstalled ATI Tray tools and went back to CCC. I can't
    find an option in the CCC drivers to create a custom resolution either.
    The good thing though is that when I went back to the CCC drivers it
    gave me the option of the res I wanted all along, 1360x768.

    Starfleet, Mar 14, 2006