  1. Thats my Fav res ??

    Is their a work about so i can display it in that res ?

    Thanks all.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Sep 26, 2003

    Ben Pope Guest

    It has an aspect ratio of ~14:9 is that the aspect ratio of your screen?

    Most monitors are 4:3, so 1600x1200, or 1024x768 or 1280x960 are more usual
    resolutions as "squares" appear square.
    You might be able to try powerstrip... don't damage your monitor though.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Sep 26, 2003

  3. Just wonder why they left it out ??

    Had it with my GF3 Ti 200 ?

    Oh well.

    Just have to get a new monitor so i can have 1600by1200 in 100htz :)

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Sep 28, 2003

    Ben Pope Guest

    Because it's very non-standard.
    85Hz is plenty.

    I'm using a Sony G400 (19") at [email protected] I would say I can spot
    flicker a mile off, I can tell you the difference between 75Hz and 72Hz, the
    lighting has to be just right (just wrong?) to be able to see any flicker at
    80Hz and I really have to look. I have never noticed any flicker whatsoever
    at 85Hz, it's absolutely rock solid.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Sep 28, 2003