    Every time you resort to profanity, you merely make us all believe that your
    wealth is not real.

    People at the level you claim to be do not resort to such tactics.

    Tom Scales, Feb 24, 2005

  2. Art Vandolay

    Tom Scales Guest

    Hey, I've always wanteds a rubber roon..

    Tom Scales, Feb 24, 2005

  3. Art Vandolay

    Linebacker Guest

    BLOW ME

    Linebacker, Feb 24, 2005
  4. Art Vandolay

    Linebacker Guest

    to go with your rubber wife?

    Linebacker, Feb 24, 2005
  5. Art Vandolay

    Hans S Guest

    And if you had a life, you wouldn't be here in a Dell group trying to convince Dell users not to use Dell.

    Hans S, Feb 24, 2005
  6. Art Vandolay

    Linebacker Guest

    maybe not haven't used them for 15 years...... haven't had to. Don;t require or
    need credit. I do know that at some point uinder some conditions AmEx will
    stop you from charging amounts on your card , so yes there is a limit, you just
    aren't aware of what it might be - My ex GF used to word for them in Ft
    Lauderdale

    Linebacker, Feb 24, 2005
  7. Art Vandolay

    Linebacker Guest

    funny man you are but a liar as well you must be a dell cs rep

    Linebacker, Feb 24, 2005
  8. Art Vandolay

    Linebacker Guest

    any you twit can not understand the basics of Dell's onlineordering system and
    why do they repeatedly submit amounts for authorization after htey already have
    such authorization

    Linebacker, Feb 24, 2005
  9. Art Vandolay

    Linebacker Guest

    Linebacker, Feb 24, 2005
  10. Art Vandolay

    Linebacker Guest

    but I still have more.........

    Linebacker, Feb 24, 2005
  11. Art Vandolay

    Linebacker Guest

    Ahh I'd knew you get to it you want me don;t you pervert

    Linebacker, Feb 24, 2005
  12. Art Vandolay

    Linebacker Guest

    Actually it is since I learned another language before english you "effing"
    moron

    Linebacker, Feb 24, 2005
  13. Art Vandolay

    Linebacker Guest

    Linebacker, Feb 24, 2005
  14. Art Vandolay

    Linebacker Guest

    Prove it You lie

    Linebacker, Feb 24, 2005
  15. Art Vandolay

    Linebacker Guest

    BWAHAHAHAHA That's funny coming from a moron like you

    Linebacker, Feb 24, 2005
  16. I don't see any problem in expressing my opinion with
    the only will of helping others not to be through the same
    torture of a DELL no-service ... are you Taliban or what?

    Giovanni Azua, Feb 24, 2005
  17. Art Vandolay

    Tom Scales Guest

    Point out a lie I have made. You're just blowing smoke.

    Tom Scales, Feb 24, 2005
  18. Art Vandolay

    Tom Scales Guest

    Prove what, that I put that on a card? Why would I bother?

    You bring 400 customers into a hotel and cover all the expenses. It costs.

    Tom Scales, Feb 24, 2005
  19. Art Vandolay

    Notan Guest

    Oh, c'mon Tom. Post your tax returns! <g>

    Notan

    Notan, Feb 24, 2005
  20. Art Vandolay

    Tom Scales Guest