    Notan Guest

    <G>

    Notan

    Notan, Feb 24, 2005

  2. Art Vandolay

    Sparky Guest

    This is what happens when young men play football without wearing
    helmets. Please help!!

    Sparky, Feb 24, 2005

  3. Art Vandolay

    Sparky Guest

    You a Janis Joplin fan?

    English not your first language?

    Sparky, Feb 24, 2005
  4. Art Vandolay

    Sparky Guest

    Same hear

    ;)

    Sparky, Feb 24, 2005
  5. Art Vandolay

    Sparky Guest

    Ah, back to that. Have you had difficulties maintaining intimate
    relationships with women?

    Have you *ever* had an intimate relationship with a woman?

    Have you ever *seen* a naked woman (in person, dirty photos don't count)?

    Sparky, Feb 24, 2005
  6. Art Vandolay

    Sparky Guest

    Yo, word!

    Sparky, Feb 24, 2005
  7. Art Vandolay

    Sparky Guest

    Why don't you blow him?

    :)

    Sparky, Feb 24, 2005
  8. Art Vandolay

    Sparky Guest

    Dream on, nedledick. You're the poster tossing the homosexual references
    around.

    Sparky, Feb 24, 2005
  9. you have more or daddy has more?

    Dan Sgambelluri, Feb 24, 2005
  10. Art Vandolay

    Irene Guest

    And that was how to swear? >g<

    Irene, Feb 25, 2005
  11. Art Vandolay

    Irene Guest

    Not to mention, that people at that level know how to manage their money. At
    least 99% of them do. Then, he could be one of the 1%., couldn't he? >g<

    Irene, Feb 25, 2005
  12. Art Vandolay

    Irene Guest

    Most of us, very obviously, understand Dell's on line ordering page
    better than you. You're the one having all the problems.

    We ordered three computers using that same page and had no problem getting
    the orders processed promptly. Nor did we have any problems getting them
    billed to our bank cards.

    Irene, Feb 25, 2005
  13. Art Vandolay

    Irene Guest

    More what? Foul language and swear words? >g<

    The way you describe how you manage it, it sure can't be money.

    Irene, Feb 25, 2005
  14. Art Vandolay

    Irene Guest

    Looks like I have to find out why my OE is double posting--AGAIN. I just
    finished installing SP2. I hope that wasn't it.

    Irene, Feb 25, 2005
  15. Art Vandolay

    Irene Guest

    Well, it doesn't appear to be my OE. I show only one of each of those posts
    being sent. There must be a glitch in the news servers that my ISP is using.
    Last time their were duplicates in my "Sent Items" folder.

    Irene, Feb 25, 2005
  16. Art Vandolay

    Notan Guest

    Just an FYI... I'm not seeing any double-posts from you.

    Notan

    Notan, Feb 25, 2005
  17. Art Vandolay

    Irene Guest

    It was my ISP's news server.
    It was displaying double posts even though my "Sent" file was displaying
    only one.
    I think they may have it fixed now.

    Thanks

    Irene, Feb 25, 2005
  18. Art Vandolay

    Irene Guest

    Irene, Feb 25, 2005
  19. I think more of Daddy's money

    Dan Sgambelluri, Feb 25, 2005
  20. Art Vandolay

    Paul Knudsen Guest

    Great big hairy deal!
    So, don't try to buy anything costing more than that, dummy.
    More than enough.

    Paul Knudsen, Feb 25, 2005