    whow what's going on? How to fix this? Everything is fine in safe mode
    but doesn't work in any new profile.

    Ron

    Ron, May 21, 2012

  2. Ron

    Sjouke Burry Guest

    I just repaired one ith those symptons.
    The symptons looked like a buggered registry, taskbar almost gone,
    keyboard unreponsive, mouse (almost) not working, virscanner out,
    taskmanager gone south.
    Save mod eworked fine.
    Went back to the oldest restorepoint, and things were oke again.

    Sjouke Burry, May 22, 2012

  3. Ron

    Ron Guest

    My first thought but all my rstore points were gone.

    Ron

    Ron, May 22, 2012