    Boggled in the northern wilderness

    cheers

    peter

    flat skunk, Mar 22, 2007

  2. flat skunk

    Babaganoosh Guest

    Have you tried Safari?

    Babaganoosh, Mar 22, 2007

  3. flat skunk

    Grandpa Guest

    Works for me. iMac G3, OS 10.3.9, Firefox 2.0.
    Firewall or Hosts list been checked?

    Grandpa, Mar 22, 2007
  4. flat skunk

    historystamp Guest

    historystamp, Mar 22, 2007
  5. No problem with Safari here; OS X 10.4.9, Intel core duo iMac

    Michelle Steiner, Mar 22, 2007
  6. flat skunk

    flat skunk Guest

    OK,

    Tried Safari, nada

    tried to display css and came back no css

    tried to view source and came back

    <HTML>
    <head> </head>

    Enabled firewall report and tried again, nothing in log

    I tried to 'spotlight' hosts list, but nothing returned that looked
    applicable

    Have accessed page on others who use same browser and I.P. provider
    access and never had a problem

    peter

    flat skunk, Mar 22, 2007