Will 9453U Docking Station work with Latitude CPiA400?

Discussion in 'Dell' started by mike, May 30, 2004.

  1. mike

    mike Guest

    I have a Latiude CPiA400 laptop.
    I got a P/N 9453U docking station.
    It plugs in, but I'm afraid to turn it on.

    Googling turned up nothing. Dell website search
    turned up no reference to this part number.
    It looks like the Inspiron docking station, but different
    number.

    It doesn't have to work perfectly. All I need is:
    Not blow up anything (once I determine this I can test the other)
    Parallel port works
    AC power works.
    Not change anything in the s/w setup that would cause my C-port to
    quit working.

    Thanks, mike
    --
    Return address is VALID.
    Toshiba & Compaq LiIon Batteries, Test Equipment

    mike, May 30, 2004