    According to the cpu chart on the Asus website the fastest cpu for a
    A7V333 rev 1.01 is a 2600 266fsb, but I have a 1.04. Any chance a
    Barton will run in that board, the rev 1.04 A7V333?

    kirby, Dec 6, 2003

  2. kirby

    Rob Guest

    I'm thinking the Ver 2.0 board is needed to run Barton Core chips.

    Rob, Dec 6, 2003

  3. kirby

    Dave Godfrey Guest

    I have an A7V333 rev 1.04 too. I am currently running a Barton 2500+ at 12 x
    166 so there's a good chance yours will work with a Barton too. I don't know
    if there are any issues with higher multipliers. You will need a fairly
    recent BIOS. I think I'm running 1016.

    Good luck
    Dave.

    Dave Godfrey, Dec 6, 2003