WILL AIW EVER WORK IN WINDOWS MEDIA CENTER EDITION

Discussion in 'ATI' started by premiersupport, Oct 15, 2003.

  1. Does any one know if ATI has plans to make the AIW cards work on WMCE

    I just looked on their wen site and there's some program called AIW encode?

    also I found a new card the ATI’s E-HOME WONDER™

    I'm running WMCE 2004 and it does not seem to want to work with the AIW 9700
    pro.

    any suggestions?

    premiersupport, Oct 15, 2003

  2. premiersupport

    Tim Guest

    Why not ask a pre-sales question to ATI Directly?

    http://apps.ati.com/cservice/webform.asp

    <snip>

    what were all those email addresses for?

    Tim, Oct 15, 2003

  3. premiersupport

    Brad Guest

    Spam bait.. hehe he obviously doesnt like verisign.

    Brad, Oct 16, 2003

  4. excatcly! it was recommended recently to give them back som feedback so ;)

    premiersupport, Oct 16, 2003
  5. ok I will give it a try, but in the past I have never heard word one from ATI
    on anything, eventhough I have registered over 30 ATI cards on machines I 've
    built for others

    premiersupport, Oct 16, 2003
  6. premiersupport

    Tim Guest

    ok I will give it a try, but in the past I have never heard word one from ATI
    <snip non-related info>

    Perhaps you were forgetting some information to include that they were unable to
    properly process your request.

    I've emailed them many times in the past and have gotten a response in less than
    24 hours on most occasions, and other's under 48 hours....

    Tim

    Tim, Oct 16, 2003
  7. no I've had the same email address for 7 years, plus how could I forget my
    info?

    premiersupport, Oct 18, 2003