    or 512k is listed, but it might be because of the age.
    Thanks.
    Orville.

    Orville Phillips, Nov 29, 2004

  2. Any one using this board or the 850emv2 can answer this question? I
    dont wqant to purchase a 1 mb cache chip and discover it wont work.
    Thanks.
    orville

    Orville Phillips, Dec 5, 2004

  3. Orville Phillips

    Aloke Prasad Guest

    I don't use this board, but I'd go with the information on the Intel web
    site. They are pretty good about documenting these things. Look at the
    list of board Revisions and BIOS updates documentation.

    Aloke Prasad, Dec 5, 2004
  4. Orville Phillips

    Markeau Guest

    So what info have you found so far? Did you try the chip you were
    asking about?

    Markeau, Dec 26, 2004
  5. Orville Phillips

    ophillips Guest

    I had tried a Celeron D 2.53ghz @ 533mhz bus but it wouldnt boot.
    I will try to get a P4 with a 400mhz bus because the rambus memory I
    have is 700 and 800 Mhz. Incidentally I a a Samsung 256mb 4200 chip
    which is a 1066mhz part but it only has one notch, the spot for the
    second notch is there without any pc trace, does anyone know why I have
    only one notch?. can I break out the pcboard and create a notch?.

    Thanks.
    Orville.

    ophillips, Jan 11, 2005