    to any bottlenecks there may be with my current setup?

    Thanks

    Mal

    MerseyMal, Jun 5, 2010

  2. MerseyMal

    Augustus Guest

    In a word, no. I'd spend my $400 upgrade money on a Q9400 ($200) which your
    m/b supports and an EVGA Core 216 SSC GTX 260 ($200). Or just the GTX 260
    for $200. GTX 470 on that setup and resolution is a waste of GPU power.
    It's game performance on that system at that resolution will be within 5-10%
    of a GTX 470.

    Augustus, Jun 6, 2010