    Thanks!

    AlexQ.

    ~ Reply-to valid ~

    Alex Quant, Mar 2, 2004

  2. Alex:

    Most likely it will not cause a problem. Usually the regulation for the
    "inside" of laptop is on a board inside the laptop. The DC source is DC,
    but not regulated well. (Understand, the words here are "most likely"!!)

    Rich

    Richard Johnson, Mar 2, 2004

  3. Alex Quant

    Squiggly30 Guest

    I'm using an old dell that requires an 18.5 volt psu, but I only had a 20
    volt one, and it works fine. The amps are the same at 3.5 amps, and I
    haven't seen any ill effects from doing this so far.
    Cheers,

    Joe

    Squiggly30, Mar 2, 2004
  4. Alex Quant

    Papa Guest

    Why take a chance? Get a PS designed for your laptop.

    Papa, Mar 2, 2004
  5. it is only 1 volt, I think, it will be OK

    Dennis Savatski, Mar 3, 2004
  6. Alex Quant

    Alex Quant Guest

    Thanks for the replies! :)