    for the mode I have tryed safe mode as well as standared then re boot
    than it will go through it all over agin.
    Can any one help??????

    rchestlock, Feb 12, 2007

  2. rchestlock

    Paul Guest

    So you've taken an old boot disk, from a computer
    with a different chipset, and are now trying to
    boot the new computer with it ?

    Perhaps you need a repair install via the CD drive.

    Paul

    Paul, Feb 12, 2007

  3. rchestlock

    rchestlock Guest

    I am using the hard drive out of my old computer, with win XP.
    Not using a boot disk.

    rchestlock, Feb 12, 2007