    motherboard fit in the same case? I am using an ANTEC Server Chasis
    (Workstation Tower) Model SX1040B with 400 watt power supply.
    Thanks!

    Hellenason7, Jun 6, 2004

  2. Hellenason7

    condraj Guest

    Yes. It will accept any motherboard with the ATX form factor, such as the
    P4C800E-deluxe.
    Jon

    condraj, Jun 6, 2004

  3. Hellenason7

    Ixnei Guest

    Just out of curiousity,

    Why would you bother upgrading from that board? Are you using PC800 or
    pc1066 (or PC600/700) memory, and what size? I know that RDRAM's too
    expensive, but the system speed is very competitive, especially at 1066...

    --
    We HAVE been at war with Iraq for 13 years now, bombing their
    country on at least a weekly basis.

    Ixnei, Jun 6, 2004
  4. Hellenason7

    Hellenason7 Guest

    Why would you bother upgrading from that board?

    Hello. The Asus spec site states that the board can take up to 256 MB
    RDRAM's (4x256). I have one GB of Samsung 1066 loaded, but I need more memory
    for my applications.
    Do you know if this board can also accept 512 RDRAM chips? I'd like
    to put in 2x512 + 2x256 or 4x512 (1066). If I can get away with 1.5 or 2 Gigs
    of memory in this board, then I don't have to upgrade immediately. Thanks.

    Hellenason7, Jun 7, 2004