Will the Dawn demo work with the ATI 9600 Pro ??

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by We Live For The One We Die For The One, Sep 21, 2003.

  1. Tried it with the opengl wrapper just trys toload but quits ?

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Sep 21, 2003

    Lee Marsh Guest

    Why don't you try asking this in the ATI newsgroup?

    Lee Marsh, Sep 21, 2003

  3. I did.

    But with all the Nvidia users jumping ship to ATI, though we be a good
    idea to aks here as well.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Sep 22, 2003

    Bratboy Guest

    LOL all you have to do is copy the atioglxx.dll file from 3.6 or earliers
    and tput it in the bin directory as well. Still have to laugh at the irony
    of it all. Never able to run the demos when I had Nvidia cards, had to get
    an ATI one to run it lol.

    Just Jess

    Bratboy, Sep 22, 2003
  5. Did not have to.

    Decided the 9600 Pro was the best card in the class.

    The class i could justify buying.

    Would not run on my Geforce 3 Ti 200.

    But thanks will try what you said and see if it works, thanks.

    Your a very helpfull fellow you you are.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Sep 26, 2003