    My CPU is an Athlon XP 3000+ with FSB 333MHz.

    Will it work in this system since the CPU and mo-bo are 333 MHz, the
    graphics card is 200/400 MHz?

    Brad Gourdo, Mar 2, 2005

  2. Brad Gourdo

    dino Guest

    yes it will....hope you are not buying it for purposes of gaming...

    dino, Mar 2, 2005

  3. Brad Gourdo

    Brad Gourdo Guest

    why not? i cannot buy a better graphics card for my system, since mo-bo
    doesn't support PCI express.

    Which one do you recommend?

    Brad Gourdo, Mar 2, 2005
  4. Brad Gourdo

    dino Guest

    anytime you SE...it usually is the bottom of the bottom...it is stipped
    down...64 bit is low..128 bit is usually standard....I'd be looking for a
    9550 or 9600 series..was trying to find more info at Tom's Hardware for
    you..but the search engine was down...Or even look into the FX5700LE.

    dino, Mar 2, 2005
  5. Brad Gourdo

    Brad Gourdo Guest

    Thanks, Dino

    I checked tomshardware and decided on ATI RADEON R9550 with 128-bit. I
    already installed it a couple of minutes ago. The things that I checked
    were really running smoothly.

    Stay cool,

    Brad

    Brad Gourdo, Mar 3, 2005
  6. Brad Gourdo

    dino Guest

    good...the 9200 would have been a disappointment...have fun.

    dino, Mar 3, 2005
  7. Brad Gourdo

    sbb78247 Guest

    for gaming, yes. but for 2d day in and day out office etc crap it is fine.

    sbb78247, Mar 4, 2005