Will this power supply work with an IC7 G mobo

Discussion in 'Abit' started by kilowatt, Nov 24, 2005.

  1. kilowatt

    kilowatt Guest

  2. Richard Hopkins, Nov 24, 2005

  3. kilowatt

    kilowatt Guest

    I have an Adaptec 2940 SCSI Wide controller and two 15k rpm hard drives
    I also have two WD 7.5k rpm hard drives
    And one NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT AGP card

    My current power supply is a 420W.

    If I do go with another ps one with atx is all that is required. Right?

    kilowatt, Nov 25, 2005
  4. Well, to answer your question literally and correctly, no. You need a power
    supply compliant with ATX2.03 or newer - earlier ones don't have the four
    pin ATX12v power connector. If of course you're talking about a new PSU tho,
    all will be suitable in this respect.
    --

    Richard Hopkins
    Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom