Will This RAM Suit My H170 Pro Gamer?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by abrogard, May 15, 2019.

  1. abrogard

    abrogard

    Joined:
    May 15, 2019
    I have a supplier on ebay offering this ram but he won't guarantee it'll work on the H170. In fact he doesn't answer the question at all.

    So I'm not sure just how sensitive motherboards can be to ram varieties and minor differences so I'd like to be sure.

    This is the stuff, all I know about it... Is this enough to make a decision on? Can anyone advise me?

    Specifications:
    4G/8G/16G 2400 DDR4 memory RAM module for computer.
    Made from high quality material, durable for use.
    1.5V low voltage standard, suitable for Intel, runs smoothly.

    Item Name: DDR4 Memory
    Material: Metal
    Capacity: 4G(100), 8G(185), 16G(385) (2400 Frequency Section) (Optional)
    Pin: 288Pin
    Suitable for: Desktop
    Memory Type: DDR4

    abrogard, May 15, 2019