    on this model?
    If so, how do I access it? Boot w/ floppy enter ZZTOP at C:\>?

    Mike

    Mike, Sep 1, 2004

  2. Mike

    -Stephen- Guest

    Considering the age of the machine the ZZTop image file has probably
    been corrupted a long time ago. The image file has a short life span
    and was used primarily by Dell Tech Support to get the new computer
    owner up and running quickly while the computer was still young. You
    can try it to see. Just boot in to DOS and type ZZTOP. From what I
    remember once ZZTop is running there is an option to check the
    integrity of the image file.

    -Stephen-, Sep 1, 2004